Chartering Manager (m/f)
Breadbox Shipping Lines, founded in 2001, offers a variety of liner and parcel services to and from West Africa as well as West Africa Coastal. Breadbox is a young and dynamic shipping company and can be considered a "West Africa specialist" in providing creative and alternative shipping options to its clients. With the head office in Schiedam, The Netherlands, a regional office in Dakar and an excel-lent and dedicated network of agents along the West African coast, Breadbox maintains close rela-tionships with her clients and follows vessel movements and operations tightly. For more information about Breadbox please visit www.breadbox-shipping.com We are looking for a fulltime Chartering Manager to complete our young and dynamic team for our Dutch office in Schiedam.
- The chartering manager is chartering-in the vessels for the various liner activities. This is done in close coordination with the Line Managers and our external broker channels.
- The chartering manager is responsible for spot bookings (mostly to reposition the vessels), pro-jects and several key (non liner) accounts.
- The chartering manager is also acting as fleet manager overviewing our owned and period tonnage at any time employed within our own lines or chartered out.
- The chartering managers is also following up on various business opportunities which are outside our liner activities.
- The chartering manager is part of our MPP team and - as such - back up for the Line Manager MPP as well.
- Several years chartering experience, preferably in MPP segment
- Affinity with liner activities
- Strong commercial sense and drive
- Team player
- Self-managed and self-motivated
We Offer you
A challenging job in a young, but well established company where you are active in all segments of the companies activities and a market confirm package including company car.
Please send your resume and motivation how you fit the above description to Karen van Leeuwen, firstname.lastname@example.org.